~DONATIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED~






Monday, September 18, 2017

New CQS Website-OWCP Connect


OWCP has created a new website called OWCP Connect. This site is the new 
CQS system that was removed from ACS a few years ago.

At this time, the system is only available to claimants with existing claims. 

It is not available to survivors receiving death benefits and is not available 
to representatives or other parties.

If you have multiple cases, after your account is validated, only one 
account is needed and you will be able to view all your claims unless the 
claim has been retired.
Using the site, you will be able to see your case status, compensation 
payments and compensation tracking.
Here is the link:
https://owcpconnect.dol.gov/



2 comments:

  1. Remember that this site is new and it still may have glitches.

    You should bring this issue up with OWCP so that it can be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie thanks for replying to my comment.I will do as you say and contact owcp on the issue. Guess I am just frustrated with the whole owcp process like everyone else.Would just like you to know how I wish I had discovered you years ago as I would have utilized your services instead of a lawyer who will take a good part of my award. I now recommend you to all letter carriers in the Boston Ma. district. Sincerely Paul

    ReplyDelete